Living in Canada, I figured I’d provide a double thank you by using both official languages.
Thank You / Merci to all my blog friends for the warmth, advice, and support this week. I called out to you and you came through. As described in my recent post, I am working through some tough decisions at work and needed your support. These decisions and the corresponding weight of them will not be resolved for many weeks.
Today, though, is all about you…here’s what my blog and blog friends mean to me…
- building a cool community of people in my life I wouldn’t have found any other way
- a place to write about things that are on my mind – happy, sad, thoughtful, proud – and knowing when you read them you’ll just take me as I am
- a place to follow links to read your thoughts – and find a smile or offer a suggestion
- people who read my blog and just enjoy the moment
- people who read my blog and offer their comments to agree, disagree, advise, congratulate, and console
- reading posts that help me grow by making me think of things I hadn’t thought of before
- reading posts that make me laugh so hard my family gives me strange looks
- reading posts that touch my heart – about your families, your trials and tribulations, your proud moments
- knowing there are friends who come by often, and those who disappear when they are busy and come back when they are not
- blog friends who care just because
I love my blog and I am thankful for my blog friends. You inspire me. Have a great day today!
THANK YOU / MERCI
I’ve shared a lot of winter pictures lately. Today I will share a picture of warmth I took in August long before any thoughts of this terrific deep freeze we are experiencing could even enter our minds.
Cool video on blogging…