What a day…do I always think this on Tuesdays? Maybe.
Here goes – I had to resort to 9 great ones and 1 bad one today.
- Hot coffee in the morning and a terrific cappuccino at lunch.
- Good meetings (imagine), great progress on projects, and some big decisions made.
- Husband sent me a text that he was feeding Big One like a baby bird because she was sick and too weak to eat.
- Good chat with a girlfriend and she made me laugh.
- Read the Edmonton’s Tourist blog and she talked about her first kiss and that made me think of mine. Todd Compton – 12 years old, seventh grade, cute, sweet, my first boyfriend, my first kiss. I was at a party with my best friend Lori and she also had her first kiss with Troy. And then Todd broke my heart after a few short months of being my boyfriend. I don’t hold it against him (anymore).
- nice weather so I went out for a quick walk at lunch, about 5C / 40F, unbelievable for Feb in Toronto
- things are falling into place for my new Technology Council to kick off, a geeks paradise
- Little One doing his homework
- my new hairstyle is looking good on a daily basis …isn’t that a dream for every woman?…now I probably jinxed myself 🙂
and then, the bad one…okay, not so bad…
10. I found out today I have to move to a new office. Poor me – going from a lovely view of the CN tower to an inside office without a view. I guess there are a lot of worse things in life, but I still don’t have to like it.