9 great things today…and one not so nice…
- my fever broke, man I hate to be sick
- great punches at martial arts tonight, I’m learning to be more aggressive!
- break-through on a work challenge today for managing development efforts
- geek discussion on point to point system integration types
- new coffee cream – mocha almond fudge (delicious)
- got a picture from Big One on the Great Wall of China (so hard to believe)
- my new white blackberry bold (I traded my black one to someone else – the white one is so girlie and cool)
- learning how to make pucks and slide gloves for longboarding (bet you wish you knew how!)
- can’t forget the weather – feels like Spring (is there more snow waiting to surprise us?)
and one not so great…
10. fasting for a physical tomorrow, not fun.