- Great view – escape route?
- Breakfast at home, relaxing for a few minutes while taking a conference call looking out at the sunshine.
- lunch with a colleague who told me about his new job, great opportunity and happy that he shared his news with me
- surprise extra hour in my day when a meeting was cancelled at the last-minute, allowing time to complete four priority items
- impromptu plans and dinner with a friend, we talked and talked and talked 🙂
- ‘whiteboard session’ with my team to work out the start of our Design Standards Framework, so fun and intellectually stimulating
- Tim Horton’s frozen lemonade – I swore off it after the summer specials were done, but today it called out to me!
- texting is great
- came home to find Little One and Daddy hanging out together
- Skyped with Big One and she looks great…and tired from studying.
I was truly blessed today.