Ten great things today…here we go!
- Getting to work early and starting with an interesting, productive discussion
- my team bringing me some easy issues to solve, and having the time to answer quickly
- walking outside a few times to meetings in other buildings, even though it was freezing, it was good to get the fresh air
- having Big One call and share some tidbits of her day with me
- being prepared for a presentation I had to give, and getting the point across in few words
- sharing a laugh with a stranger as she tried to get off the elevator on the wrong floor 2 times!
- Little One confiding in me about his feelings on his recent break-up
- took my Typhoid pill per schedule (the doctor said they work 100% if people take them on schedule and many people don’t – eek)
- Project Review Board meeting was light-hearted as we were able to see the humour in the mistakes we have made, and then solved the problems
- quick stop at the balloon store for a Birthday Bouquet for my husband and surprised him by being home early (the reason for #1 above!)