What an amazing day, it will be hard to pick just 10 great things today…
- Held an offsite meeting for 100+ people on my team and everything went according to plan!
- My family texted me to wish me luck just as the day was beginning.
- The management team did a terrific job in the panel discussion.
- My team participated and seemed engaged through the whole day.
- The lunch was tasty and hot and there was plenty of food.
- The team building magician – Anthony Lindan – was magical, and theatrical, and wove all the right messages into the performance.
- The team yelled out answers to the trivia quiz and guessed 9 of the 10 questions in split seconds.
- The speeches went well and the messages were all delivered with the right tone and understood with the right context, and the team asked logical and relevant questions.
- We were on time, every item, all day. A feat only attained through fabulous preparation and execution by Sharon, Richard, and Piotr.
- My friend called as I was driving home to ask how it went. So sweet.
A bonus one today… Big One called, and she did not have such a good day. I was able to be calm and caring and give some advice and help her see tomorrow would be a better day. Everything doesn’t always go right, but it sure is nice to still be the one she turns to.